Tina Marsden, Flute tutor, Chatswood Studio plan
Updated Thursday, January 16th, 2021
- Hand sanitiser will be at the door to use both before and after the lesson.
- Table and music stand will be wiped down regularly.
- Physical music books are not to be borrowed. I will send out digital versions of the requested music.
- Only myself and the teaching student can be in the room. Anyone accompanying the student will be asked to wait outside.
- Both student and teacher to maintain 4 square metres' distance between each other.
- Upon student drop off or pick up, we will all implement the plan to share the space safely with other people using the building.
- I am required to keep a record (for 28 days) of students having lessons.
- To assist with contact tracing if required, I have the COVID Safety app installed.
- Online lessons are available (with prior notice) at any time if the student feels unwell.
- I will inform all students as soon as possible if I am feeling unwell and will not come to teach that day. Online make up lessons will be offered.